• A Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or related field
• A minimum of 15 years experience managing complex donor-funded private sector projects, with 10+ years experience in financial sector development
• Demonstrated technical expertise in business development finance, rural or agricultural finance, or agriculture value chains
• Africa, particularly East Africa, experience preferred.
• English fluency, written and oral, required.
RTI is an independent nonprofit research and technical services institute headquartered in Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA. Since 1958, RTI has provided clients in over 150 countries with cutting-edge research and technical assistance in the areas of education and training, economic and social policy and planning, democratic governance and institutional development, energy and the environment, survey and statistics, health and pharmaceuticals, advanced technologies and product commercialization, and laboratory and chemistry services. RTI's international development practice serves clients including the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), Millennium Challenge Corporation, World Bank, U.K. Department for International Development, foreign governments, private clients, and others.
RTI participates in the US Government E-Verify program, for specific information on this program please visit our employment portal at www.rti.org/jobs
Equal Employment Opportunity
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Specific information regarding the laws that are designed to protect you against discrimination relating to your legal right to work in the US can be located at the employment portal www.rti.org/jobs