Brunel Energy provides specialist personnel to the international oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation and construction industries. Our clients are predominantly major operating companies and international engineering or construction companies. Through a network of 35 offices in 5 continents (Europe, America, Asia, Africa and Australia) we currently second nearly 4,000 Technical Engineering Specialists to the largest multi-national Oil & Gas Companies and major EPC Contractors, through well established global supply agreements.
Service based in Pau Project Office with frequent missions to Paris, Angola, Contractor premises and construction yards / Then offshore in Angola on rotation basis as Maintenance Superintendent.
In the project, participate to the definition of the corresponding politics of maintenance / inspection,
organizations, procedures and budgets.
- Follow-up the detailed engineering activities of the main packages to ensure that maintenance and
inspection requirements are taken into account.
- Develop and update the maintenance and inspection philosophies according to the project objectives.
- Within the framework of the project, validate the initial maintenance / inspection program.
- Follow-up and control the maintenance and inspection engineering activities.
- Participate to the definition of the maintenance / inspection contractual strategy.
- Prepare the call for tender for the global or specific contracts of maintenance / inspection.
- Participate in the selection of the maintenance contractor and its personnel.
- Define and implement the EXP methods of management of maintenance and inspection.
- Participate to the acceptance of main equipment.
- Ensure delivery of capital and operational spare parts before start-up.
- Coordinate the organization of the means of maintenance / inspection to be implemented on the project.
- Participate to operability / maintainability reviews
- Participate to audits (PTR’s, HAZOP’s, etc.)
- Participate to the preparation of the Exploitation budget.
- Participate to the development and implementation of the training program / train and evaluate the
Salomé Couto +33 1 49 05 02 46